What is Lip Augmentation?
Lip augmentation is a cosmetic medical procedure that consists in the application of filling substances, normally Hyaluronic Acid, Agarose Gel or Collagen for the purposes of giving the lips greater volume and making them more sensual, thereby achieving a more pronounced mouth or a slightly bee-stung look.
For who is the Lip Augmentation indicated?
- Young and old men who want their lips to be larger and more voluptuous to enhance their facial features.
- Young women who want more sensual lips and seek to highlight the middle part of the face.
- Older women whose top lips, with the passage of time, have not only become thinner but also have dropped somewhat, lengthening the gap between the end of the nose and the top lip.
Who should not have a Lip Augmentation?
- Those who have already had a surgical intervention on the area to be treated and at least four months have not yet passed.
- Those with specific illnesses, which is why your doctor must take down your medical history.
- If a corrective treatment or plastic surgery has been performed and four weeks have not yet passed.
- Infection or inflammation.
- Those allergic to the products.
- Those who scar with cheloids.
ACHIEVE FULLER, MORE SENSUAL LIPS WITH FILLER SUBSTANCES