1. IDENTIFYING DATA: The Clinical Cosmetic Institute is the Department of Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery of the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L., Authorised Cosmetic Medicine Centre, inscribed in the Registry of Healthcare Centres, Services and Establishments of the Ministry of Health of the Generalitat de Cataluña, with number E08744225 and a limited employee-owned company, with registered address at 08009 Barcelona, calle Aragón, 283, 2º and whose CIF (fiscal identity nº) is B-64394620. Telephone (34) 902 101 706. With inscription in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Tome: 39227, Folio: 197, Sheet: B-342267, 1st. The contact electronic mail address is the following: email@example.com. Likewise, the domain name, owned by the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. is www.instituto-estetico.com.
2. DATA PROTECTION: In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, regarding the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD), it is hereby made public that data provided by the user in any section of the website www.instituto-estetico.com, will be incorporated within the automated files of the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L., and will be handled by this entity for informative and promotional purposes.
For its part, the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. is committed to the confidential handling of the data facilitated with all safety measures required by Law, for the purposes of avoiding unauthorised access and handling. Likewise, the data will not be ceded to third parties nor used for purposes other than to strictly provide information about the services, promotions and products of the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L..
Any registered user can at any time exercise his or her right to access, rectify and, where applicable, cancel the personal data supplied, by written request addressed to the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L., calle Aragón, 283, 2º, 08009 Barcelona or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. USERS: Access or mere use of the website www.instituto-estetico.com on the part of the user implies adhesion of said user to the general conditions that the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L.. has published at the time of accessing www.instituto-estetico.com. Consequently, the user must read carefully these general conditions.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. is the owner or has the corresponding licence for the exploitation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of www.instituto-estetico.com, as well as the intellectual and industrial property rights and image rights relating to the content available through said site. It is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, load files, send by mail, transmit, use, handle or distribute in any way the whole or part of the content included on www.instituto-estetico.com for public or commercial purposes, unless it is with the express, written authorisation of the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. or, where applicable, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
5. ACCESS: Access to www.instituto-estetico.com on the part of the users is freely available and free of charge.
Where it is necessary for the User to register or provide personal data in order to access any of the specific services, the gathering, handling and, where applicable, cession or access of the User’s personal data will be subject to the Confidentiality Policy espoused at www.instituto-estetico.com.
6. USE OF THE WEBSITE: The content included in the website www.instituto-estetico.com is made available only to end users or consumers. Any unauthorised commercial use of same or its resale, is prohibited unless previously authorised in writing by the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L..
If, for the use and/or contracting of a service on www.instituto-estetico.com, the user should have to register, he or she will be responsible for providing true and legitimate information.
Therefore, the user is obliged to use the contents diligently, correctly and legitimately and, in particular, agrees to abstain from:
7. LICENCE RELATING TO COMMUNICATIONS: In the event that the user sends information of any type to www.instituto.estetico .com, the user him or herself declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, brand rights, patent, commercial confidence, or any third party rights, that said information is not confidential in nature and that said information is not prejudicial to third parties.
The user accepts that he/she assumes responsibility and will indemnify Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. for any communication supplied personally or in their name, with said responsibility covering without restriction whatsoever, the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of same.
8. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Information about the products and services provided by the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. through its website www.instituto-estetico.com is of a general nature and therefore must be considered only as a guide by visitors to the website. Therefore, it does not necessarily have to be the most adequate for each individual case. The objective of this website is to provide generalised information, not try to replace the information that can be provided by the Doctors of the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. in a private consultation.
As a consequence, the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. does not guarantee nor assume responsibility for:
However, the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the correct functioning of www.instituto-estetico.com and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other components harmful to users.
9. MODIFICATION TO THESE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way as these general conditions appear or through any type of communication addressed to the users.
The duration of these general conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their exhibition on the website, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified terms and conditions will come into effect.
Regardless of what is established in specific conditions, the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. may end, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without the need for prior notice, access to the content of the website, without the user being able to demand any compensation whatsoever. After said extinction, the prohibitions on use of the contents previously exhibited in these general conditions shall remain in force.
10. GENERALITIES: The headings of the different clauses are purely informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of the general conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between what is established in these general conditions and the specific conditions for each particular service, that which is established in the latter will prevail.
In the event that any clause or clauses of these general conditions were considered to be null or inapplicable in whole or part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or inapplicability will not affect the other clauses of the general conditions nor the particular conditions for the different services of the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L..
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relations established between the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. and the user will be governed by what is established under current law regarding applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases wherein the legislation foresees the possibility of the parties submitting to jurisdiction, the Tricolaser Clinical Capillary and Cosmetic Institute S.L. and the user, with express renunciation of any other jurisdiction that may apply, agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain)