BOTULINUS TOXIN - BOTOX
What is Botulinus Toxin - Botox?
Initially used for the treatment of muscular spasms, type A Botulinus Toxin - Botox used to improve aesthetics inhibits the muscular movement relaxing the face and giving a youthful appearance to the skin treated.
Type A Botulinus Toxin-Botox for cosmetic use is indicated for both men and women for the purposes of:
The temporary improvement in the appearance of vertical lines of moderate to severe intensity between the eyebrows when frowning, when the severity of these lines have a significant psychological effect upon the patient.
Like with almost all medical procedures, the Botulinus Toxin-Botox also has contraindications and should not be used on:
- Those who have already had a surgical intervention on the area to be treated and at least four months have not yet passed.
- Those with specific illnesses, which is why your doctor must take down your medical history.
- If a corrective treatment or plastic surgery has been performed and four weeks have not yet passed.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Unrealistic expectations
- Cutaneous flaccidity
- Lipodystrophy (obesity/extreme thinness)
- In those with known hypersensitivity to type A botulinus toxin or any of the ingredients in the formula
- In the case of myasthenia gravis or Eaton Lambert Syndrome
- In the event of an infection in any of the areas to be injected
- The use of Botulinus toxin is not recommended in patients under the age of 18 or in patients over the age of 65.
IMPROVE YOUR APPEARANCE WITHOUT SURGERY BY USING BOTULINUS TOXIN - BOTOX